ARDEX FEATHER FINISH® is an underlayment formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic types of cement that provides a smooth, permanent finish for a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today’s demanding floor coverings, including sheet vinyl and VCT (vinyl composition tile).
- Self-drying, finishing underlayment
- Provides a smooth surface prior to the installation of floor covering over a variety of substrates
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic types of cement
- Exceptional bond strength
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only
- True featheredge
- Superior coverage – up to 300 sq. ft. per bag*
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Install floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes
- Interior use only
- Mixing Ratio: 2 1/2 quarts (2.4 L) of water per 10 lb. (4.5 kg) bag
- For smaller batches, use 2 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
- *Coverage: 16.7 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4” (1.5 sq. m at 6 mm)
- 33.3 sq. ft. per bag at 1/8” (3.09 sq. m at 3 mm)
- 100-300 sq. ft. (9.2-27.8 sq. m) per bag at a skim coat
- Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
- Install Flooring: 15-20 minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- VOC: 0
- Packaging: 10 lb. (4.5 kg) net weight bag
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to the sun. Protect unused material by removing air from bag and sealing tightly.
- Shelf Life: 9 months, if unopened
- Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX/HENRY SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with select HENRY® Flooring Adhesives